Free Estimates...Appointments Available Today!
Wildlife Removal - MASTER SERVICES, INC. provides a unique wildlife removal service. We take care of your needs now!
Our Dallas wildlife removal, Fort Worth wildlife removal, Houston wildlife removal, and Denver wildlife removal services have been in business for 16 years. Master Services will not stop any wildlife removal until there is no wildlife activity on your property. Hiring an experienced nuisance wildlife removal service in Texas with out success rate will ensure a quick and humane solution for your wild animal invasion.
We specialize in repairing and controlling any future wildlife removal problems in attics, chimneys, garages, porches, soffets, yards, under foundations, siding, any where a critter can invade.
skunk trapping, and most small critters that invade your property.
Wildlife Removal – Noises in Walls or Attic
One of the most common complaints involving nuisance wildlife is the noise they can produce in a home. Many home owners may be unaware that they even have an unwanted visitor in their home if not for the noise. Certain animals may spend their time crawling around (and doing other things) in their newfound home (your attic, soffits, walls, garage, etc.). The scurrying scratching, chewing, or vocal noise that you hear may be most unwelcome, particularly from nocturnal animals. The primary culprits are raccoons, squirrels, rats, and mice, but other creatures may be at work. Give us a call, and we will identify the source of the noise, as well the means by which the animals are entering the structure. Masters Services animal control can get the problem fixed, and you will sleep better at night!
(click on animal you think is your nuisance)
- Raccoons: Raccoon removals can be very danagerous, so please DO NOT attempt to trap raccoons and get rid of raccoons on your own. Call Masters Services Animal Control, a trained professional in how to remove raccoons in the attic.
- Armadillos: Armadillos are one of the hardest animals to trap because their food source is in the ground, not the trap. They do not come back to the same food source every night, so trapping can take weeks.
- Squirrels: Squirrel Control is a common nuisance to home owners that can become overwhelming to deal with. Squirrels in attics chew on electrical wires that is a fire danger! Here at Masters Services we act quickly to get rid of squirrels in the attic fast to ensure the cost is not growing added damages.
- Bats: The inspection will provide the amount of bat proofing that needs to be sealed on the exterior of the structure and how much clean up, sanitizing, and deodorizing that needs to be performed.
- Skunks: Masters Services specializes in how to get rid of skunks fast. Our skunk control services Dallas, Houston, and Fort Worth areas and uses the safest and fastest skunk removal methods in the industry.
- Opossums: If you have an opossum living on you property we will trap him and relocate him usually within 48 hours, if not 24 hours. No guarantee due to the opossum might have left on his own, but if he comes back or has take residence we will remove him within a timely manner.
- Rats: Masters Services specializes in how to get rid of rats in attics and knows how to get rats out of homes fast. We simply are the best rat trapping exterminators in Dallas, Fort Worth, and Houston.
- Dead Animals: Dead Animal Removal in a wall, ceiling, attic, or any where that has an unpleasant odor. Serving Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Arlington, The Woodlands, and all surrounding cities.
Wildlife Removal Services - It's not over after the Removal!
- Repair damages: Damage repairs is essential to keeping other animals from re-entry, water leaks, possible rot or rusting of your house structure.
- Clean up:
Feces, urine, hair, nesting debris, ect... If not cleaned up the affected area can become toxic.
- Prevent reoccurances: Preventative actions by checking all screening, trim, sising, chimneys, roofing, pipes, electrical, and anything starting to look decayed.
- Dead Animal Removal:
The removal of dead carcass and the safe removal for disposal. Must sanitize the area after dead animal removal.
- Live Capture:
The animal is easily found and can be secured safely without harming the technician.
- Identify Animals:
We use Game Cameras to identify animals that cannot be easily identified by feces or the entry points.
Trapping is used generally used first because of its safe timely manner.
- Bird or Bat Removal:
Bird and bat removal from eaves, chimneys, attics, garages, or warehouses.
Wildlife Removal Dallas
Master Services Inc got into the wildlife removal Dallas business because of wildlife getting into chimneys and fireplaces. Chad Murray, founding Certified Chimney Professional of Masters, was called out on an animal in a fireplace. Upon inspection Chad had located a mother raccoon was nursing her litter of raccoon pups in the chimney.
A raccoon removal from the chimney was performed and the young were placed in a secured box in the back yard to have the mother raccoon come back to relocate the litter off the clients property. This mother raccoon decided she really liked the residence she had chosen and ripped her way into the attic.
The very next morning the client called to inform us that she was pretty sure mamma raccoon and her litter were now in the attic. Upon attic inspection the mother and her litter we easily found but Chad had never handled a mother raccoon in an open attic. Luckily Chad had researched Google to read up on Nuisance Wildlife Control Handler procedures for wildlife removal for raccoon. A trap was set, the mamma raccoon was trapped, and the pups were all relocated about 10 miles away assuring not to come back to the clients residence.
Wildlife Removal Houston
Master Services Inc decided to expand to Houston, Texas. Knowing that a seaport city would support a growing business for wildlife removal Chad partnered up with his childhood best friend, Brian McMahon.
Chad trained Brian to identify nuisance wildlife, trap and removal the nuisance animal, repair all the entries, and clean up and sanitize. As a company there was a point we sent some technicians to Nuisance Wildlife Removal training to learn a better way of successful wildlife removals. Master Services Inc learned how to do a quick turn around bat removal and rat removal. We also learned better exclusion repairs to keep out future nuisance wildlife.
Our wildlife removal service in Houston has done single family dwellings, multiple government facility buildings, commercial warehouses, to ship yard nuisance wildlife removals.
Master Services Inc is the best reviewed chimney and wildlife removal company in Texas, second to none.