Update Your Fireplace for a Stunning Focal Point in Your Home
Professional Fireplace Services
At Masters Services we rise above and beyond to install new fireplaces, remodel old outdated fireplace fronts. We selling all kinds of fireplaces so you have more options for burning the safest fire in your home. We offer professional contracting for all kinds of fireplace service, including in-house remodels.
Visit Our Showroom for More Ideas
Want to see those angles in-person that Pinterest doesn't reveal? Our Masters Services team has built a fireplace showroom at our corporate office in Denton, Texas with over 15 live burning units. All have been uniquely designed to give you a plethora of ideas! Call our office to schedule a showing and plan your remodel with our expert fireplace design consultants.
If you're not sure what you want, but know you need to make a change to your fireplace, Masters Services has a design consultant to help you with those trendy ideas or just classic updating! Our in-house design expert will consultant with you for a fee to design; or can skip the consultant fee if you have a solid vision of what you want.
Upgrade Your Fireplace Doors
Make a statement with a fireplace upgrade that is as beautiful as they are functional: interchangeable glass fireplace doors. Our glass fireplace doors are a beautiful, practical alternative to free-standing screens. Why?
- Interchangeable - Unlike anything else on the market, our door panels can be switched out for a new design as often as you like! With customization available, the sky is the limit for your design ideas.
- Safety - protect children and pets from unstable screens, sparks, and flames.
- Energy - Efficient - keep warm air inside your home in the winter, minimize the intrusion of cold drafts. Keep cool air in the summer.
- Beautiful - Our doors are more than functional- they are art for your fireplace! Enjoy the view from inside your home with our interchangeable panel options.
Do you have an outdated fireplace? Do you want an updated living space that makes you feel warm and cozy? Modern or country chic your style? Classic but updated to today's standards? Yes, yes, and more yes's! Masters Services can remodel your fireplace to any design you can think up. Show us pictures and we will make it possible.
Would you like to update an old existing fireplace to a new modern country chic look that is trendy, or take an old firebox and replace it to look like an updated classic? We do it. If you want to update the old brick we can refinish it with stone with a Texas cedar mantle.
Do you want to take out that wood burning fireplace and upgrade to a wall button start direct vent fireplace? We do it. Want to go modern and put a linear fireplace with beach sand and drift wood for a cool breeze ambience? Masters does it.
Fireplace Remodel Ideas
Masters Services has multiple firebox manufacturers. We have every type of fireplace on the market available to install. Our Denton location has a showroom that has over 15 live burn fireboxes. Each fireplace has a great trending finish out for you to help design your fireplace. We can update your brick, change it to stone, or modernize to straight line finish out.
The country chic is a current trend with a modern flare with whites and grays. Maybe your style is traditional but updated with newer conditioned materials. You may want a linear firebox burning in your living room that is simple but wide, like over 60"s. We can do it. Masters Services can make your remodel or new fireplace come to life, call for details.
Our Fireplace Remodel Process
Masters Services has several ways a remodel or new fireplace can be installed. We may take on the whole project in-house. We may do some of the work and sub other parts out. Or we may sub the entire project. It all depends on the project and our availability. All our fireplace remodels that may need a sub will be disclosed at time of contract. All our subs have either worked for us for many years or Masters has know them for years and just started using them. Either way you're not left out in the cold and passed on to someone that will not complete the job to our high standards.
How to Get Started:
1. Call Us. We will set up a free in-house consultation. At this time please give us exactly your vision of the fireplace remodel. Bring lots of pictures! If you do not know exactly what you want, then we will look together and collaborate to come up with a start to your vision. After that you will be sent to our design sub that will charge a fee to design exactly what you want.
2. Design presentation and estimate.
3. Approval. A deposit for all materials plus 20% of the estimate is paid. The work will be scheduled.
4. Work begins. Material delivery, demo, preinstall preparation, install, and finish out. A draw or several draws within the work flow may be necessary for larger projects.
5. Walk through and fireplace instructional class on how to use will be competed
6. Minor discount offered for Promotional Actions on your part.
7. Pay in full.
Most projects are completed within a week. Our dust disclaimer: though we cover up as much as we can, any interior home remodel involves some dust. Expect dust to escape into the house beyond our barriers, though we promise to do our best to keep our dust contained!
Masters Services does fireplace remodels in the Dallas Fort Worth area as well as Houston. Direct vent, wood burning, electric, and outdoor fireplaces are all available to add new or remodel.