When you have wildlife present within the basement of your basement or the attic, it is imperative that you choose a wildlife removal company Houston that has a proven track record. Not all companies are cut from the same cloth. If you want to safely get rid of unwanted animals from your home, you need access to someone who knows what they’re doing. Here are a few helpful tips on how to find the right right wildlife company:
- Avoid signing a contract that allows a wildlife removal company to charge additional fees for removing animals that can be trapped on your property. This is considered unethical and will not resolve problems in the future.
- Get recommendations or referrals for a wildlife company that is compliant with state laws and regulations. You may also want to check to see if the company utilizes humane practices.
- Make sure you choose a company that carries liability insurance. Find out if they are authorized to do business in your area. You may also want to check and see how they're listed (i.e. LLC, Corp or Inc.).
- Ask for references from the company's previous clients. This will help you determine if they are the right company to choose.
- You can also check online to see if they have reviews from satisfied or dissatisfied customers.
- During your on-site inspection, make sure the wildlife removal company Houston identifies each entry point within your home. Also find out if it has an offspring. If it does, find out if they will be abandoned or removed. Find out what technique used will be used to solve your problem in the long-run.
- Find out if the company will provide you with a written inspection report.
- Ask for a written estimate and make sure that the company will provide your home with an on-site inspection.
- Find out what method the company will use to remove the animal and how it will be treated. Find out if the wildlife removal service has a license to apply pesticides.
- When searching the company's website, make sure they have verifiable contact information such as a working phone number and a physical address. Avoid any company that doesn't provide
Masters Services - The Highest Google Reviewed Wildlife Company
EXAMPLE: Inspect attic for animal signs, take appropriate trapping measures, and fix the entry points. $89 service call to inspect the noises.
One of the most common complaints involving nuisance wildlife is the noise they can produce in a home. Many home owners may be unaware that they even have an unwanted visitor in their home if not for the noise. Certain animals may spend their time crawling around (and doing other things) in their newfound home (your attic, soffits, walls, garage, etc.).
The scurrying scratching, chewing, or vocal noise that you hear may be most unwelcome, particularly from nocturnal animals. The primary culprits are raccoons, squirrels, rats, and mice, but other creatures may be at work. Give us a call, and we will identify the source of the noise, as well the means by which the animals are entering the structure. Masters Services animal control can get the problem fixed, and you will sleep better at night!
If you have wildlife ransacking your home, it’s time to contact a professional wildlife removal company. A professional will safely remove wildlife from your home.