Customer Service Representative
Do you want to work in an essential industry for an established stable company?
Were you recently laid off due to COVID-19?
Masters Services Chimney and Wildlife is hiring Call Center Representatives! We are looking for career minded individuals looking to join our growing team immediately. This is a skilled office position; the ideal candidate has a minimum of 1 year experience.
As a Customer service representative, your goal will be to provide excellent service and ensure our customers complete satisfaction. You will be interacting with our customers, company personnel and various outside companies & contractors. Appointment setting, scheduling, and taking payments. You will be supporting the sales and crew team with job scheduling and placing orders through Quickbooks as needed.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is:
- ***Not a cold calling call center***
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you and the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Data Entry : 1 year (Required)
- Call Center : 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Handling incoming and making outgoing calls.
- Placing product service orders.
- Data entry.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to self start.
- Ability to multitask in a fast environment.
- Ability to toggle between multiple screens (2).
- Ability to answer more than one call and placing another client on hold.
- Researching customer information.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Quickbooks basic knowledge.
- Ability to toggle between 2 computer screens.
- Dispatching experience is a plus!!
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work the following schedule: 9-6 TUE - FRIDAY & SATURDAY 9-3 OFF SUNDAY & MONDAY!!! (Someone say 3 day weekend?!)
Must have great listening skills, be detail oriented and possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Energetic and positive.
- Timely and responsible.
- Must enjoy good laughs, potlucks and food!!!
- Paid training!
- Paid Vacation!
- Weekly Bonuses!
- The opportunity to be a part of a great team!
- The tools you need to succeed in the position offered.
- Smiles and good laughs during work- who does that? We do!
Our company is the largest of its kind in Texas. We have been in business for 24 years and still counting!! If you are looking for a career and not a job, then look no further. This great opportunity with an established essential company that you can grow with.
If attendance and being punctual is an issue then please do not apply as this is not the position or company for you. You must have good communication skills and a great work ethic for any positions here at Masters Services.
- One location (Denton, Texas)
$12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Other types of insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- 9:00am - 6:00pm Tuesday - Friday
- 9:00am - 3:00pm Tuesday - Saturday
- Sunday + Monday: Off
- Day shift
- 10 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible