Fireplace Remodels in Dallas: Transform Your Home
Bring a fresh look to your Dallas home with an updated and effective fireplace! Not only will it brighten the atmosphere for chilly winter nights, but also enhance its value. In this article, we’ll provide you some ideas on how to revamp your current hearth in addition to tips on choosing the right expert contractor who can effectively execute your vision.
Types of Fireplace Remodels
- Transform your outdated or unsightly fireplace into a stunning focal point with various remodeling options available to suit any budget. Tile and stone facing is an affordable option that will give your hearth a modern makeover; its impact on the look of your living space can be remarkable!
- If your fireplace is inefficient or not functioning correctly, you could benefit greatly from a fireplace insert. These self-contained units fit directly into existing fireplaces and provide a much more efficient way of heating up your home. From wood burning to electric and gas inserts – there are many types available for you to choose from!
- If you are looking to upgrade your fireplace by switching from wood fuel to a new gas source, then a full conversion may be necessary. This kind of project requires more time and money than just the replacement of parts; however it can offer great rewards in terms of efficiency and convenience!
Choosing a Contractor
Seeking an ideal contractor for your fireplace remodel should not be taken lightly. Therefore, it is essential to conduct research and find a reputable company with experience in the industry. To assist you, here are some helpful tips to guide you through the process of selecting the right contractor:
- Get feedback: Get the details from family, friends, and peers regarding the contractors they have worked with in the past. Moreover, you can read online reviews to understand a company’s quality of service better.
- To get the most bang for your buck, obtain multiple estimates from at least three contractors. While you’re gathering these bids, be sure to ask about the scope of work they plan on completing, which materials will be used and how long it should take them to conclude their duties. Moreover, never forget to check licenses and insurance before hiring a contractor; this shields you in case any troubles arise during the reconstruction project.
Fireplace Remodels in Dallas: Master Services
Are you in the Dallas area and seeking a fireplace remodel? Look no further than Master Services! Our locally owned and operated business is made up of certified professionals with over 20 years of experience. We are passionate about delivering superior workmanship combined with remarkable customer service. Reach out to us today for more information on our services, or to schedule an appointment.