Masters Services Fireplace Doors Philosophy… “There is no fireplace opening we cannot put a door on!”
Fireplace glass doors from Design Specialties are made from steel and aluminum and can be made to fit any fireplace opening, masonry or prefabricated firebox fronts. Fireplace Doors in Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Denver, and Oklahoma City can be custom ordered and installed usually within 2-3 weeks.
About the Doors
- Unparalleled craftsmanship. Exceptional fit and finishes. Hand-crafted to fit your fireplace exactly.
- 1/4″ tempered glass. Able to withstand high temperatures and resist breakage. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Fold back bi-fold doors standard. Tracked bi-fold and cabinet style twin doors also available.
- Optional mesh curtains or gate mesh doors available.
- Customized finishes. A wide range of Anodized and Powder Coated finishes to suit your tastes.
- Personalize your design with a wide variety of glass colors and handle possibilities.
- Choose either a 3-sides frame with a draft assembly or a 4-sided frame with or without a draft assembly. All models are available as Twin or Bi-fold units. Multi-sided unites can be made with Twin, Bi-fold, or Stationary sides.
- One-of-a-kind design. Each door is hand-crafted to order by skilled metal workers. Slight variations in color due to the finishing processes only confirm the uniqueness of each design.
Why glass fireplace doors?
Our glass fireplace doors are beautiful, practical alternativemto free-standing screens. Why?
- Safety – protect children and pets from unstable screens, sparks,and flames.
- Energy – keep warm air inside your home in the winter, minimize the intrusion of cold drafts. Keep cool air in the summer.
- Beauty – Our doors are 90% art, 10% function, & 100% delight!
Aluminum Doors – Zero Clearance
24 Finish Options & 7 Handle Options – Average Door Price $500 – $665
- Initial Service Call Free
- Installation $100
- Shipping Average $50
- Finishes (Colors)