Direct Vent & Prefab Fireplace Repairs
What's Wrong With My Fireplace?
- Pilot not staying lit?
- Pilot not turning on?
- Nothing happens when I turn wall switch on?
- Thermopile or Thermocouple is bad?
- No gas?
- Fireplace turns off after 5 minutes or so?
Schedule a service call and Masters Services professional technicians can diagnose your fireplace troubles. Our expert fireplace repair techs can repair all of these common fireplace issues.
Direct Vent Inspection and Repair
Masters Services does direct vent, natural vent, and vent free fireplace inspections and repairs. All manufacturers of gas fireplaces can be repaired by Masters Services.
Our technician shows up at scheduled appointment and performs a detailed inspection of the gas fireplace.
At this time he will…
- possible repair (additional fees may apply) or adjust the fireplace
- or show you how to work the fireplace
- or discover what parts are needed.
If parts are needed we will search for available parts and order them with your approval.
- we order from the manufacturer or a wholesaler for after market parts.
- all parts must be paid up front before order is placed.
Parts come in and at that time we will schedule the installation.
- Parts generally only take 2-3 weeks to be installed.
- Special ordered parts take up to 8 weeks to come in
- this is for parts that need to be made because the manufacturer is out of business.