*Due to the current market, supply chain distribution shortages, and shipping delays we are no longer servicing any new Direct Vent Fireplaces at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your interest in Masters Services!*
Direct Vent & Prefab Fireplace Repairs
What's Wrong With My Fireplace?
- Pilot not staying lit?
- Pilot not turning on?
- Nothing happens when I turn wall switch on?
- Thermopile or Thermocouple is bad?
- No gas?
- Fireplace turns off after 5 minutes or so?
Schedule a service call and Masters Services professional technicians can diagnose your fireplace troubles. Our expert fireplace repair techs can repair all of these common fireplace issues.
Direct Vent Inspection and Repair
Masters Services does direct vent, natural vent, and vent free fireplace inspections and repairs. All manufacturers of gas fireplaces can be repaired by Masters Services.
- You call and make an appointment for us to come out and do an inspection of your fireplace.
*This fee is not to be put towards any future labor or parts fees if necessary.
2. Our technician shows up at scheduled appointment and performs a detailed inspection of the gas fireplace.
At this time he may:
- Perform a repair (additional fees may apply)
- Adjust the fireplace
- Show you how to work the fireplace
- Determine what parts are needed
3. If parts are needed, we will search for available parts and order them with your approval.
- We order from the manufacturer or a wholesaler for after market parts.
- All parts must be paid up front before order is placed.
4. Once the parts come in, we will schedule the installation.
- Parts generally only take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
- Special ordered parts take up to 8 weeks to come in
- This is for parts that need to be made because the manufacturer is out of business.