Who to call for a chimney cleaning in Houston?
Most homeowners that I have spoken to about getting their chimney and fireplaces cleaned have said that they either don't think about it or don't know who to call.
It's easy to remember!
A chimney cleaning in Houston should be preformed every year or per every cord of wood that you burn. If you went over a year without burning we still suggest an inspection yearly.
For who to call, call Masters Services (713) 723-4854, we have been in the chimney cleaning in Houston business for over 16 years with training and experience in all types of chimney repairs and rebuilds.
Catch things before it gets bad!
When you are dealing with your fireplace and chimney obviously you are dealing with live fire in your home. If a fireplace and chimney are in perfect working order this is of course very safe, on the other hand if there is a piece of the puzzle that is not functioning properly there can be quite some dangers and issues.
Our goal as Certified Chimney Professionals is to ensure that you have the safest possible conditions for burning in your home. We have been in business for over 16 years now with thousands of chimney repairs and rebuilds under our belt we are able to help you with it all.
Don't wait for trouble!
If you are trying to figure out when the best time for you to get a chimney cleaning in Houston is don't wait for something to go wrong. There are so many things that can happen with your chimney and depending on what is wrong there can be serious damage to your chimney, fireplace and even your home.
We had a client last year who was having troubles with her fireplace and was not used to getting regular cleanings done. A few years into this practice she had a chimney fire which resulted in costly repairs to her home and her chimney to get it functional again.
When you get a chimney cleaning in Houston from Masters Services (713) 723-4854 we include a full chimney inspection to ensure that your fireplace and chimney are fire-worthy, meaning that it is safe for you to burn in.