- Pilot not staying lit?
- Pilot not turning on?
- Nothing happens when I turn wall switch on?
- Thermopile or Thermocouple is bad?
- No gas?
- Fireplace turns off after 5 minutes or so?
Procedures when hiring Masters Services for a Direct Vent Inspection / Repair
- You call and make an appointment for us to come out and do an inspection of your fireplace for $99.99.
- This fee is not to be put towards any future labor or parts fees if necessary.
- Our technician shows up at scheduled appointment and performs a detailed inspection of the gas fireplace.
- At this time he will...
- ...possible repair (additional fees may apply) or adjust the fireplace
- ...or show you how to work the fireplace
- ...or discover what parts are needed.
- If parts are needed we will search for available parts and order them with your approval.
- ...we order from the manufacturer or a wholesaler for after market parts.
- ...all parts must be paid up front before order is placed.
- Parts generally only take 2-3 weeks to be installed.
- Special ordered parts take up to 8 weeks to come in
- ...this is for parts that need to be manufactured
- ......because the manufacturer is out of business.
- Parts come in and at that time we will schedule the installation.
What Brands of Gas Fireplaces do we Service?
If your Manufacturer is not present we can still may be able to repair. Call for more information. Masters Services can repair almost any fireplace if the parts are available.