Not just any chimney cap installer, we are also the chimney cap fabricator.
- Stops water penetration and damage: Water erodes the mortar joints and allows mold to enter your house.
- Keeps out any bird or animal guaranteed: Nesting debris creates a fire hazard, and you would be shocked if you knew what can live or even DIE in your chimney. Common invaders include: raccoons, squirrels, birds, snakes, ducks, and rats. Animals must be removed before any cap can be installed.
- Protects brick and mortar on your chimney:Protects the mortar crown and the first row of brick from sun and water damage.
- Made from 24 gauge powder coated steel(not spray painted)
- Can match almost any color...Black, Brown, Almond, Dark Bronze, White, Gray, and Sandstone are always in stock. $25 charge for non-stock colors.
- Copper & Stainless Steel available.
- Transferable limited lifetime warranty
- Custom fit any chimney top.
We install chimney caps in Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, and we ship anywhere in USA and Canada. We have a fully operational sheet metal shop that only makes chimney caps and related chimney and fireplace products. Have an idea for a chimney cap not listed here, Contact us for an estimate to fabricate your own designer chimney cap.
All chimney caps are designed up to the current codes and standards as well as installed by the proper code methods for each style of chimney cap. Scroll down for cap options. All chimney caps are limited lifetime guaranteed and professionally installed.
All caps are powder coated to match whatever color of your choice.
Our caps are built to NFPA 211 codes 4.6.1 - 4.6.3 and are not Spark Arresters.
- WHY YOU NEED A CHIMNEY CAP
- HOW WE BUILD CHIMNEY CAPS
- HOW WE INSTALL CHIMNEY CAPS
How We Fabricate Our Chimney Caps
Our chimney caps are all made from a 24 gauge flat sheet of colored steel, paint grip or cold rolled sheet metal. Cut out by our plasma cutter and bent on a 10′ brake (metal bender). Masters Services then will rivet all the pieces together for a perfect fit to your exact chimney top.
- CNC MACHINED CHIMNEY CAPS STEP 1
- FABRICATED CHIMNEY CAPS STEP 2
- POWDER COATED OR KYNAR 500 STEEL 3
We can Fabricate any Style of Chimney Cap
Our chimney caps are all made from a 24 gauge flat sheet of metal. Cut out from patterns and bent on a 10′ brake (metal bender) Masters Services then will rivet all the pieces together for a perfect fit to your exact chimney top. Many options of styles of chimney caps are available as seen below. If you have seen a neighbors chimney cap that you prefer or one online please give us the opportunity to fabricate the same chimney cap. We can maybe tweak it to look similar but different from your neighbors.
A typical installation is done by one technician with accessing the roof with ladders.
Masters Services can install difficult chimney caps using lifts and sometimes cranes.